Sunday, June 15, 2014

Welcome to Mrs. Cain's Creations!

Hello all! I am so excited to finally be starting my own teaching blog!! My intention was to start a blog last summer and blog about all my first year teacher experiences, but as you can see, I got so busy with all those first year teacher experiences that it took a year to finally get my blog going. Whoops :)


I wanted to start a blog to grow and learn as a teacher. I have already gained so much from the teacher blogging community that I assume I'll gain even more from having my own blog! My plan is to share just about everything teacher-related with you on my blog from funny stories to things I've created for my classroom to activities that went really well and those that didn't go so well. Hopefully, you'll be able to share your tips and tricks with me as well!

A short about me: I graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a BS in Elementary Education (Boomer Sooner!) and promptly moved to Mississippi where my husband is stationed to learn to become a pilot for the Air Force (yes, that means we'll be moving A LOT). I landed a fabulous job last year teaching departmentalized 3rd grade ELA and Social Studies in a rural school. I guess they liked me because they asked me back for another year to teach the same thing! :)


So join me, friends, on this crazy, wonderful adventure that we call teaching and maybe, just maybe, we can figure it all out together! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment